For information on international orders, please visit our FAQs Page.
Our **fully digital** Mock Marathon goes over Mock Exam 1, a 150 multiple-choice question exam.
During the class students participate in a structured and detailed analysis of Mock Exam 1. We don’t just share the correct answers; we detail what makes an answer correct versus incorrect, using clinical and everyday explanations and examples!
Students will also be given invaluable study and test-taking tips, as well as mnemonic devices to help them memorize and learn key task list concepts.
In Our Mock Marathon you will:
- Learn to apply your knowledge of ABA by taking our 150 BACB®-like multiple-choice questions.
- Gain helpful information regarding the BCBA®/BCaBA® Exam process and the BACB® Fourth Edition Task List.
- Refresh your existing knowledge base.
- Learn Self-Management Study Protocols.
- Receive specific test-taking strategies and tips that you can apply to your BCBA®/BCaBA® exam.
- Participate in a question-answer session in a supportive learning environment with a knowledgeable BCBA® instructor.
- Self-score your Mock Exam with a specialized form that scores and analyzes your Mock Exam results in a manner comparable to the BCBA® Exam.
How Class Works
Our Mock Marathon meets in a private online classroom via Zoom.us. Class is held in real time with a live BCBA® instructor and is not recorded. In class we will review and analyze the PASStheBIGABAEXAM Mock Exam #1, teaching students how to break down each test question!
After registering for our Mock Marathon, students are e-mailed their receipt with a link to their Student Dashboard, where they will be able to access all Study Materials, including Zoom login information!
A strong and secure Internet connection is recommended for this online class.
Upcoming Mock Marathon
Sunday, May 17
REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
Access to online materials begins May 1st and expires on May 31st.
Future Mock Marathon Dates:
Saturday, June 20
Sunday, July 12
Sunday, Aug 30
Sunday, Oct 25
PASStheBIGABAEXAM offers Group Discounts for 3 or more students who register together and for agencies, so your entire team can prepare together! Groups are limited to ten students and coupons expire after two weeks. Email us at email@example.com for a discount code!
Returning BIG Exam Prep Workshop student? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your Returning Student discount code!