- 9 PTB Mini Mocks in the series, each corresponding to one of 9 Task List Sections.
- 30 unique questions per PTB Mini Mock focused on every item within one Task List Section.
- 270 total new questions, drawn from current literature and academic sources, exclusive to the PTB Mini Mocks series (95 more questions than required for the exam).
- Peer-reviewed, integrating expertise and insights from veteran BCBAs Celia Heyman, MA, BCBA and Courtney E. Bloom, MA, BCBA.
- Difficulty level is designed to be consistent with the actual BCBA® exam, intended to challenge and test clinical fluency and application skills.
- Restricted to 2 attempts over a 6-week period to mitigate a false sense of improvement from recent exposure to test questions and answers.
- Detailed score report includes the question, your answer choice and the correct response.
- Isolate specific Task List Sections, focusing on the content areas that need the most attention.
- More practice opportunities per item, per Task List Section, enables you to better generalize your knowledge to application skills.
- Pay for the Task List Section(s) that you need, providing a cost-effective and tailored approach to your exam prep.
- Use to establish a baseline or assess exam readiness, helping you gauge your progress as you prep.
- Receive targeted feedback on your performance, so you can focus on specific topics and build confidence in your overall prep.